25 June 2010

Working on the Icing/Frosting thing...


I have been cooking these days, but I have not been as proud of my recipes to publish them. Both were very good in taste but the exact measures of every ingredient should be checked again, as I was deciding it while I was cooking. So, I will let you know when I have the final recipe!. Lately I have kind an obsession with the icing in cakes and cookies. Here in Catalonia there is not a tradition in that, so, I have been checking different recipes in the web, but I have not find the one I like enough. I have found different interesting webs, like Karen´s cookies, that helped a lot though. But I did not have all the ingredients for it...what a pity!
Any suggestions will be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions?